Sunday, October 25, 2009

When I'm Gone l and ll

Its been 2 weeks since I flew off to Beijing. What a memorable week.

Monday spend time with my family then headed to the airport. Biggest mistake I did, I forgot to bring my jacket!!
I admit that the farewell at the airport was emotional. Thanks to those who sent me off; some Zeta members, Nicholas, Melisa, some fypj mates and of course my family.

First time flying, it was soo cool.

Became close friends with some people etc.

Beijing is Shiok! The weather is shiok! BUT its getting colder every day!
I am sick now.. super sian.. Can't do my project, and am recovering very very slowly..

Tuesday and Saturday went to Sanlitun to shop shop.
Friday went to Forbidden City and ate Scorpions, Hornets,Grasshoppers, Silk Worms, Centepedes.

In the 2nd week, I slacked and was damn sick. I had high fever, so I rest in my room for the whole week.
Friday we went to the The Great Wall. Zaiyong, Aaron and I climbed it to a certain extend, then we walked back down. We were too sick to carry on.
As usual, the China mo'fos like to stare at me. Two girls and one guy took pictures with me. But the girls were UGLY and the guy was BLIND.

Photos (more in Facebook) :
BITC Batch 11
BITC S.I.T.
Me and Darius Fong
BITC group photo
Me and Charles
The alley that I run my business
me and the nutty Johnathan Lau
me and the Early Erlina
me and the cougar Evan
Sideways
The Brick wall
Zhi Ren is very light
Me and my homeboy, ZaiYong
Dinner at JinBaiWan
Sanlitun
China Hotpot
First Tour
me and the marvelous Ms Joyce Lee
when East meets West
the 3
the Great Wall- steps

No comments: