Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its About Time..

Woah.. another crazy week..
Tuesday celebrated Benito's 20th Birthday at Manhattan Fish Market at Central. Dinner was with Zeta, Nicholas and Jackson. Slacked around Clarke Quay then headed home.
Thursday had the long awaited DBI 0706 Boyz gathering. Dinner was at Chomps Chomps. Nicholas, Aloysius, JunKai and I shared Sambal Stingray, Sambal KangKong, Sambal LaLa and BBQ Chicken. Shiok!! *Slurpp
After Dinner, I met JunRong at Bishan, then we headed to Nito's Hut for some drinking session with Isaac, Glenn and Jackson. Benito and I tonned all the way, while the rest slept; So I went to school tipsy and without sleep. "Shiok!"
Friday was dinner with DA to celebrate Marvin Chia Nan De's 18th Birthday. Bad day for me, but yeah..
Saturday was Mid Autumn Festival, so celebrated it with my sec school friends and PeiWen came too. Dinner at Chinatown Point's Swensens. After dinner, they bought lanterns and walked to Central! Soo not my thing..haha
After that, we went to Alps Cafe to slack. Headed home when it closed, at 3am.
Sunday went to Queensway shopping centre with Marcus to get some stuff. Slacked then home because its family day.
Another week down..
One week left..
Man.. Having some kind of feelings le.. damnn
Chomps
Yida and JunKai
Jake and Daryl
Aloysius
Nicholas Koh
Drinking Session
Jackson and I
I and Isaac Loh
Benito and I
Lantern Festival
everyone excluding PuaWei

No comments: