Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ice Berg

Been too busy and stuff, ain't got any time to sit down and blog for 2 weeks.
Anw, FYPJ ended! Although presentation wasn't good, its all over..haha
Last day of FYPJ, had a celebration with JunRong, ZaiYong, WeiSeng and others by drinking as usual..
My first week of attachment is over. Its okay lah; no more will be said :)
Friday was a public holiday so no work! hehe And celebrated Janice's 20th birthday at Dbl O. Was high after I chiong shots on my own. Its dirt cheap! I Likeeeeee :D
Saturday went to school to meet some China people that came to Singapore; lucky the crazy girl did not come. Then later that night I went to pub. Made some new friends etc.
Sunday as usual family day :)
Having abit of the IMB sickness...

Jonathan Lim the Photographer
Johnthan Lau, Seng and ZY
The 3 Black ppl
Dilsad, myself and Hitesh
Some of my classmates
At Dbl O
The Mystically Huge Snowman
The Scorpion Moment

No comments: